Are you a tour lover.?
If yes, then hopefully you must be looking for some adventure places to spend time. In India although we have various places to visit when going to the northern part, we never forget – Manali. Located in Himachal Pradesh, Manali is one of the best travel destinations in India. The place is great for spending time with your friends, family or relatives.
Most of the couples and youngsters visit this place often. Apart from sightseeing, you can also enjoy a couple of other activities too in this place. The place also consists of some attractions and adventures which are dangerous especially when the weather is bad or face natural disasters. Before planning for Manali Tour, you must check the weather conditions.
Let’s explore the best places to visit in Manali Tour :
1. Solang Valley :- Solang Vallery is 30 mins away from Manali and it is a famous tourist attraction of the place. During winter, most of the tourists visit this place to enjoy the snow and during summer they enjoy adventure sports here. After the snow gets cleared during winter, paragliding becomes more popular. While most people love paragliding but, you must keep in mind the safety protocols before going for it. Along with Solang Valley people opt for visiting Shiva Temple above the village.
Address:- Solang Valley, VPO Palchan, Manali, Distt, Burwa, Himachal Pradesh, 175131, India
2. Rohtang Pass :- When you visit Manali, you can take a day trip to Rohtang Pass. The place is situated a 2-3 hour drive from Manali town which connects the Kullu Valley with Lahual and Spiti Valleys (Himachal Pradesh). The famous Rohtang Pass has a high elevation of around 4,000 meters (1300 feet). The place often experiences bad weather due to having situated at a high altitude. The main attraction of this lovely place is snow when it has already cleared from other places. In this area, the waste management is a bit poor and fewer facilities are available for visitors. There is a restriction on the number of vehicles in this place. Visitors need to take permits at least a day in advance.
Address:- Rohtang Tunnel North Portal Approach Rd, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175140, India
3. Beas River :- Beas River is visited by most of the tourists when they take a tour of Manali. The river flows rapidly through Manali and provides a lot of opportunities at its banks. Sometimes it can be dangerous for even the most experienced rafter when the snow melts and the water level suddenly rises. As a result of this, the tourists are advised to avoid the river from March through April. There are various companies in Kullu Valley that offer river rafting services. If you want to enjoy rafting the best season can be mid-April to June and Mid Sept to October. The trips can be easily arranged in Manali by a lot of companies at attractive rates.
4. Old Manali :- Uphill of the Manali Town, you will be able to find the peaceful village of Old Manali which comprises of traditional-style homes. There are various guesthouses along the roads and small shops which are ideal for chilling out can be seen at some distances. At the top, you can find the famous Manu Temple. You must have heard that Manu was the first man created by God as per Hindu mythology. You can enjoy this place also while taking a trip to Manali.
Address:- Old Manali, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
5. Hadimba Temple :- On the way to Old Manali Tour, you can see the Dhungri Forest. You can stop here and visit the ancient Hadimba Temple (also known as Dhungri Temple). This temple was built in 1553 and it consists of a facade of wood carvings. The temple is totally devoted to Goddess Hadimba, the wife of Bhima (in Mahabharata, Hindu Epic). A lot of people from all over the region come to visit this temple.
Address:- Hadimba Temple Rd, Old Manali, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India
You can take enough time for spending in the valleys of Manali. You will really get an amazing trip experience. Visit with your near and dear ones.
STC Travel provides the best tour packages for Manali. Connect with us at +91-9990450111 for the detailed discussion.